This letter is to certify that products manufactured by Regency Wire & Cable are manufactured in the United States at our Sikeston, Missouri facility located at 830 South West St. and 1500 W. Main St. Sikeston, MO 63801, and satisfy “Buy America” standards.
Our primary product categories manufactured in the U.S. are listed below for your reference:
- UF/Underground Low Energy Circuit ( sizes 18 – 4/0 )
- PE Sprinkler System Cable ( sizes 14 – 10 )
- Multi-Conductor Irrigation Control Cable ( sizes 18/2 – 18/25 )
- Low Voltage Lighting Cable ( sizes 12/2 – 8-2 )
- Tray Cable
- Communication Cable ( Hunter, Rain Bird, Toro, Tucor, Weathermatic )
- Tracer ( 30 mil – 45 mil)
- Submersible Pump Cable ( all configurations )
- Bare Copper Wire ( all configurations )
In addition, all of our wire and cable products are manufactured in accordance with Underwriters Laboratories specifications regarding wire and cable by product and type and conform to RoHS standards regarding omission of hazardous materials. Regency products contain no recycled content.
For additional product or technical information please visit us online at www.regencywire.com or call 800/876-3020.